All Available Aprons

View all of my apron options here, or message me to create a custom design!

Monday, July 11, 2011

My dear Tanya's apron... continued

I am so delighted that Tanya loves this apron so much.  The most incredible complement to a seamstress...


Monica:
Oh, I can't tell you, Dear Girl, how much I adore my Mary Engelbreit Apron!  I wear it almost daily just because I love it so much.  I was almost tempted to wear it to Sunday morning meeting!  Just to show it off.  As you can see, I have it hanging in my kitchen as a focal point when I'm not wearing it.  I had a birthday tea party on Saturday for a friend and it made a lovely hostess dress over my red and black outfit.  The satin lining is a magical touch!   I love the way you designed the top part with a "fluff" to enhance my figure!

Thanks!  Love You!
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment