All Available Aprons

View all of my apron options here, or message me to create a custom design!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Polka dot top

Update:  I decided to keep the polka dot top and tulle skirt as separates... more diversity and all that.  Here's the final outfit.  Loved it!


Here's my great debate: leave this as an awesome tank and make a separate skirt, or finish the original project which was to make this into a dress with a frilly white skirt made out of tulle.  I think I'm leaning towards separates because of how versatile everything would be that way.  But it is a little difficult for me to let go of the initial vision...




Here are Ouma's awesome dresses over on Etsy that I'm shamelessly copying.  Too cute, yeah?  I love them... so fun.  Decisions, decisions...


No comments:

Post a Comment